I was on my computer and the Internet suddenly stopped working. An ad popped up and said to call the number for this company. I tried to exit the ad but I was not able to. I called the company and they said the computer needed to be fixed. They were able to remotely fix it. All I had to do was pay $199.00 for one year. This fee covers any issues with my computer for the entire year. I payed the fee. The company fixed my computer. Two weeks later I had issues again and called the company, they fixed the computer again. About another two weeks later I started having more issues, I called the number and they wouldn’t answer. Since then, I have called the number at least a minimum of 10 times and it has a recording saying the number is currently not a working number. My computer is now completely locked up and I can’t even sign in to it to do anything.