Total money lost $220
Type of a scam Moving
– made up rates, held my belongings on the truck and demanded payment, then moved slowly after receiving money, made excuses to not complete job
– left starting destination 20 minutes before me, arrived 20 minutes after me at the new place and turned their phones off while they were missing.
– no professional moving equipment, nothing wrapped, hidden extras like they won’t do stairs.
– mistreated property of new building, and received an $100 elevator fee.
– when i called the management/phone number of company, he laughed and said if i could do better, i should be a mover.