Victim Location 77053
Type of a scam Employment
Thank you for your interest.
I received your resume in response to my recent job posting for the position of OFFICE MANGER ROLE. As you know, we are looking for experienced and motivated individuals to join our pioneering team of skilled experts and we would like to extend an offer to you. We believe that having you work alongside with us would be beneficial to you, our company and to the community.
Your resume caught our eye quickly, and it stood out from the crowd. We are very impressed viewing all of your accomplishments. We believe you possess the essential qualities we are looking for and are very excited and hopeful at the prospect of working with you.
The Ingenium group is a full service, consulting and property development organization offering architectural, engineering, management and construction services worldwide. With over 50 years of continuous operations, the Ingenium group is an employee-owned Canadian company that relies on the expertise of its employees to be the partner of choice for
the design and implementation of integrated building and engineering solutions. Our satellite office in the United States will be opening officially in September 2016. Due to my busy schedule, I am always in need of a permanent OFFICE MANAGER to carry out the duties listed below:
• Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases;
• Managing filing systems;
• Depending on the organization, duties of the role may extend to the management of social media;
• Developing and implementing new administrative systems, such as record management;
• Recording office expenditure and managing the budget;
• Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment;
• Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs;
• Organizing and chairing meetings with your staff – in lower paid roles this may include typing the agenda and taking minutes, but senior managers usually have an administrative assistant to do this;
• Overseeing the recruitment of new staff, sometimes including training and induction;
• Ensuring adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload, often by using temping agencies;
• Responding to customer inquiries and complaints;
• Reviewing and updating health and safety policies and ensuring they are observed;
• Attending conferences and training.
Skills/Qualifications: Management Skills, Informing Others, Tracking Budget Expenses, Delegation, Staffing, Managing Processes, Supervision, Developing Standards, Promoting Process Improvement, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills
This is a full-time position (9am – 5pm).
Basic salary $3000 bi-weekly / $6,000 monthly.
If you are interested, your response will be appreciated. Please reply to this email with your phone number in order to set up an interview.