Victim Location 76017
Type of a scam Employment
1. I received the original email from a Danielle Page. Here is an exact copy of what was sent to me:
We are looking for Assistant Manager who will have the overall responsibility for assisting the Regional Manager with the management of the ongoing day to day operations. Our HR Department has found your resume on CareerBuilder. We would like to offer you the vacancy at our company. We expect that you’ll take this job position and look forward to welcoming you at our company.
Position type: Full time
Duties: ensure timely and accurate, two-way communication between the clients and the customer; assist with the day to day operations of the office including daily report procedures; market research, reports and data preparation in scheduling system or other applications
Job Requirements: computer skills, communication and conflict resolution skills, accuracy, punctuality, ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
Benefits: paid vacation and sick leave; dental, life insurance and 401(k) profit sharing plan
Please provide us with your contact phone and e-mail so that we will be able to get in touch with you.
Important: This information is for internal use only and will not be shared with third parties.
With best regards,
2. I responded and said that I was interested in the opportunity, but I would need information about the company. Here is the response I received from a different lady named Melissa Thomas:
Our enterprise is named as – EXW Company (Exploration Worldwide). And company located in Virginia. Please note, at the moment you don’t need to travel or relocate.
Here is our website link: http://exw-company.com
On our website you will find out all information about our company.
If you will have more questions for me, I’m here to help you.
Yours sincerely, Melissa Thomas.
HR Department, EXW Company.
3. I asked for location and job description. (at this point, I was getting leery about having to pry for information and began questioning the validity of the position). Here is that response:
Our company offers you to become a part of our team as an Assistant Manager. At the moment, we provide home based position. You will have to carry out the following duties (of course, you will have a preliminary training period that ensures you have learned to perform a particular task):
– Making important graphs and reports regarding information received from our clients and partners who are working inside the country and abroad.
– Development and transfers of working plans
– Researching of the most profitable routes for travel for our engineers who are working on developing in exploration technologies
– Developing working plans of mineral resource explorations
– Analysis and research for changes on the current situation in market
– Providing all necessary reports to the supervisor in time
– Performing other required tasks if they appear.
You will have several assignments to complete every day and your training manager will explain to you all your duties in detail.
Benefits what you will receive:
– Standard, provided benefits for salaried employees include the following:
– Coverage of all expenses (phone calls, transport costs);
– Simultaneous training and work;
– Paid vacation and sick leave;
– Payment are made by W2 form.
– Health insurance and life insurance;
– Prospect of promotion to a Regional Manager after the trial employment period;
– You don’t pay anything to start working;
– Training hours are from 9am till 1pm. Monday to Friday
– Working hours are from 9am till 4pm. Monday to Friday
– The position is home based.
The salary what will be paid to you for the first three weeks of training will be $3,300 and will be paid to you by direct deposit after you finish your training period. But if you perform you’re working tasks successfully and in time with no remarks from your manager, your salary can be paid to you after two working weeks. After completion of your trial period we will offer you the actual position of a Manager in our company with the salary amount of $5,000 per month.
4. It started to sound too good to be true. I asked to set up an interview and here is her response:
Training period that ensures you have learned to perform a particular task will be held online and its duration will be 3 weeks in total.
Because this is a home based position, no formal interview are provided.
5. Red flags are flying at this point, but I’m still hopeful so I asked her when the position begins. She responded with a request for me to sign and send in an agreement. The agreement looks totally professional so I did it. Unfortunately, they now have some sensitive information about me because I didn’t listen to my gut. I have attached a copy of that agreement.
6. Once she received the agreement, she was quick to ask me to send in my banking information for my payroll direct deposit. At this point, I am sure it’s a scam. I asked her to call me to discuss. She then called me and was gruff and aggressive with a foreign accent and very eager for me to send her my banking information. When I didn’t respond or send what she wants, she called and left a message the next day asking me to send in the form. I then blocked her number.
I really hope this doesn’t happen to anyone that follows through until the end.
HR, 3613 vista way, Oceanside, CA 92056
SafeUnsubscribe™ [email protected]
Update Profile | About our service provider
Sent by [email protected] in collaboration with