Victim Location 78207
Type of a scam Employment
Welcome to FFC Systems Team!
My name is Louise Turner and I am your personal manager.
I am here to guide you through your probation period. You will report directly to me via chat and email messaging.
I will assist you with any job-related concerns, questions, and situations you come across during this time.
My working hours are Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm PACIFIC time.
Before you can begin processing orders, the accompanying things must be completed by the end of the day:
1. Please PRINT the training materials I will be sending you today. Read all materials with care, and keep them easily accessible. We will discuss all important aspects of the job since I only have one goal witin these 30 days – make you succeed.
2. Enroll in our database and verify that we have all your personal information correct on your account. I will provide you with your username, password and login link after I email you all the training materials.
3. Establish communication via the database chat network. It is our primary means of communication as it is the fastest one.
4. Schedule a phone call so we can go over any questions you might have not covered in the training materials, FAQ, and other documents provided.
So, here’s how today looks:
1. I’m sending over several emails with your training materials and additional need-to-know information. You will print these and read them all carefully. Take your time and prepare your questions. The more questions you ask in the beginning, the faster you get the grasp of all the procedures.
2. I’m sending over your account details and login information in about 1,5-2 hours. You enroll on our database and check all information on your profile for accuracy.
3. We trade messages inside the chat function in the database to set up proper communication channels.
4. We schedule a telephone conversation to cover any additional questions.
You probably have a lot of questions, but please wait until our telephone conversation to ask them. Many of your questions will be answered in the emails you will receive today.
Congrats on your new job! I’m really looking forward to working with you!
Unisendo.com/ Logistics Dept.
Phone 1 (toll-free): (800) 413-8974 ext. 443
Phone 2 (direct): (323) 577-4667
Email: [email protected]
Unisendo: Freight to the World.