ESPN is one of the largest sports networks worldwide and is a US-based company. They have now developed an app with the same name that streams thousands of live sporting events happening from all over the world.
Get the ESPN app to watch all forms of sport and games on your mobile phone. All you have to do is have a subscription to the ESPN+ streaming service. There will be different types of packages for the subscription.
You can sign up for only $6.99 per month or $69.99 a year. You save more if you opt to pay for an annual subscription instead of a monthly subscription.
Watch daily match analysis from the best sports experts from around the world and get the latest news on your favorite players and teams only on the ESPN app on your mobile phone.
Version: Varies with device
Updated: Jun 10, 2022
Size: 26.6 MB
- ESPN+ is the only streaming platform where you can watch PPV UFC fights exclusively. You will get uninterrupted service to watch the UFC’s main events and even undercard fights. You can watch all the pre-fight and post-fight analyses only on ESPN+.
- It offers you the Disney and ESPN bundle package for users who love both Disney shows and sports. It comes at a very low rate too.
- You can watch the ESPN+ Originals that include shows like Draft Academy, where the best young players battle it out to make it to the NFL. There are also many sports documentaries and series offered in the Originals.
- The best feature about the ESPN app is that you can watch live coverage of all the sporting events happening across the world. You can watch basketball, football, hockey, baseball, athletics, soccer, etc., on your phone wherever you may be. All you need is a subscription with ESPN+.
- Get the latest news and watch highlights. You can follow live scores of your favorite teams if you’re not watching. You can also get podcasts.
- There are many interruptions from Google ads in the ESPN app.
- Ads can load fast and play without any glitches, but the live video feed of the games gets stuck while playing.
- The app works well only on WiFi connections. Mobile data doesn’t support the smooth functioning of the app.
- It doesn’t let you select your favorite sport so that you can access it easily in the future. You have to end up searching for them.
- There are lots of inconsistencies with the software.
The ESPN app is a convenient app to watch major sporting events on your mobile phone. As life gets busier by the day, people cannot afford to always stay inside the comfort of their homes and watch cable TV or sit by their computers.
The ESPN app gives you that option to watch live sports even when you are on the move as long as you have an ESPN+ subscription with an internet connection. It shows you the latest news, live coverage of all types of sports, documentaries, etc.
The app comes with some glitches while live streaming, and there are constant interruptions from Googles ads. It also works better on a Wifi connection. Overall, it is a good app to watch live sporting events.