The myWisely app is a form of digital banking that doesn’t have any hidden fees or hassles of payment. It is a mobile app for holders of Wisely account holders.
This app allows you to pay for your everyday purchases, and you can also save money and check your account balance, etc. You get to enjoy financial control of your account.
Wisely has developed tools in the app that helps a user to save money for the future. Download the myWisely app to get all the benefits that your account offers.
Let’s take a look at what makes myWisely great!
- You don’t need to pay any monthly fees or hidden fees. The app is free, and all you have to do is download it and connect your account. The rest is all free.
- There is no need to keep any minimum balance. You will not be charged in the future when you deposit money into your account. This is a benefit that not many banks will provide to customers.
- You will get paid up to 2 days early with a direct deposit for your pay. There will be no expense from your end.
- You can use this app to pay bills or purchase any product. You can pay online or in-store. Use your phone to make payments wherever there is Visa and Mastercard.
- You can save your money in the app for future use.
- If your card is lost or stolen, you can lock it from the app itself. You can unlock it any time you want. The app controls everything from the phone. You are the boss of your money.
myWisely: Financial Wellness
Updated: Apr 20, 2022
Size: 57 MB
- You can check your balance anytime on the app. It doesn’t matter where its day or night or whether you are overseas.
- The app will be able to find ATM booths that do not take extra charges while withdrawing money.
- You can track your money by getting notifications about any transactions from your account. This keeps you alert if there is any deduction of your balance when you aren’t using it.
- You can view your transaction history at any time on the myWisely app.
- It gives you the option to automatically let the app save specific amounts so that you don’t have to spend it unnecessarily.
- You can only spend the amount you have in your account because your card is prepaid.
- There may be fees you might have to pay to third parties. It is advisable to go through the additional terms and services.
- Some users have complained that their balance is showing as pending even if they have received their cheques.
- The customer service for Wisely is not up to the mark and has lost many customers on that account.
- It may take time for the card to reach your hands as the delivery is sometimes delayed.
- Checking your balance works fine, but getting the details of your expenses in the app is a problem sometimes.
The myWisely app has many positive features that are user-friendly and lessens the burden of payments. It is one of the most trusted digital banking apps with many users.
Even though it may have some issues, as a whole, it is a reliable banking app to use.