NatWest

Tyrone – May 31, 2020

I received a letter,in the mail at my home, today, exactly like the ones described above
Not sure where else to report He,Michael Williams, states that he is from NetWest bank

Frank – Apr 15, 2020

Hello I had just received a letter from Michael Williams for my dad that a relative has passed in 2010!and that he has been monitoring his account and my father is to receive 25.9 million pounds. And that he is in Toronto and waiting on us to contact him.. We do not have any relations in the UK. Also the letter was sent from Toronto dated March 17th 2020. I don’t think this letter should take a month to reach us.

Denise –

Type of a scam Phishing

Letter received from Michael Williams of NatWest Bank, UK indicating that he was contacting my father with "genuine intentions" and has an "inheritance business opportunity". My father could inherit 23.7 million pounds with the caveat that "10 % of this money to be given to charity organizations while the remaining 90% will be shared between us". The inheritance was as a result of the death of a client of NatWest who shared the last name of my father, was a Canadian citizen, and had died in the UK in 2008. Michael Williams left an email address and contact phone number at which he could be reached to get more details.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *