The Notepad app is an app that lets you note down important information on your phone quickly. It works well on android phones and is easy to use.
The latest update on the app has some issues with some of the Samsung Galaxy phone series, such as the cursor moving up and down or the texts disappearing by itself without any actions applied by the user. This is because Samsung added Grammarly to its keyboard. It is suggested to disable the Grammarly app in your phone’s keyboard setting to rid of these problems.
Notepads are essential for jotting down quick information and to-do lists when a person has limited time on their hands. This is precisely what the Notepad App provides.
Notepad - simple notes
Updated: Jun 14, 2022
Size: 5.5 MB
- This app has a simple operating system that makes it convenient for people to use. You simply have to open the app and click on New to list your notes.
- As long as you have enough phone storage, there is no limit to the number of things you can note down. Your notes can be lengthy ones or short ones. This is a plus point on the Notepad App.
- It is easy to connect the Notepad App with your Gmail, WhatsApp, etc. It makes it easier to transfer files.
- If you want to make changes to some notes due to some mistakes or additional information to be inserted, the app has an undo option.
- This app has the facility to save your notes even if you press the back button by mistake. It automatically saves any work that you’ve typed into the Notepad.
- There are different categories of notes you can select. There are multiple templates to choose from too.
- You can edit notes that you have saved previously. Unlike many other apps on Play Store, this app has an editing option.
- There are lines in the background so that the user has no confusion while reading them. The lines are also numbered for the user’s convenience.
- It has a backup function for saving and loading notes from a zip file.
- You can choose to create a password to lock your app if you wish to. This feature gives the user a sense of safety and security.
- This app allows you to back up and save notes so that they are not lost when recovery is required.
- The notes never run out of space to jot down words.
- It is super convenient for users of Android phones.
- It doesn’t ask you for unnecessary permissions, unlike other similar apps.
- You can change the shade of the background to darker themes if you wish to.
- Once you have set up your password, you cannot change it. So, it is advisable to use a password that is easy to remember.
- The lock system only locks the app and not specific notes.
- Some files get corrupted if you leave them unchecked for a long time. This may be due to the user’s phone having some virus.
Overall, Notepad App is an excellent app to use on Android phones, and they are easy to operate. Even people that are not tech-savvy find it simple to use. It has a high rating of 4.6 on the Play Store.